Birthday Card Sayings

Author: Random // Category: , ,
Birthday is a time to celebrate another year of life. Its a day when we receive heart-felt wishes, phone calls, sms, cards, gifts, hugs and lots of love from our loved ones. You are not getting exact words to send your warm birthday wishes, feel free to utilize our ideas and tips on birthday card sayings to add sparkle to your birthday cards. These sayings and quotes will bring smile on the face of birthday gal or birthday boy.
Birthday Card Sayings
sayings for birthday card

1 Response to "Birthday Card Sayings"

Anonymous Says :
January 28, 2009 at 5:39 AM

Hey Everyone!

I was reading some journals, and paper cuttings earlier today, and so many people were giving e-cards a bad press, simply because they are not classed as the traditional method of sending someone a greeting! I had to argue my case! I said that I knew that 'real' cards, (are the preferred choice for many people. However, my some of my uni friends started sending me fun e-cards, so that’s how I learned more about them.I am definitely going to be sending some cool and funny e-Cards to my friends this Valentine's Day. I have been doing my research and have tried lots of different sites, but the best one I have found so far is Free Valentine's Day e-Card site. With Valentine's Day coming up then this is the perfect chance to try and e-Card out if you haven't before!They are always putting new designs up so there are lots to choose from!I don't really like overly soppy cards but this site inject some humour into their designs! Just wanted to share my thoughts we you all!
Nicole.

Post a Comment

 
 

Privacy Policies