Teacher Birthday Cards

Author: Random // Category: ,
There is a special space for teacher in a student heart who make the child - a good citizen through excellent teaching skills, patience and efforts. She put her best to impart good education, etiquette, smartness and ability to make decisions within a student's mind. We must acknowledge her hard work by remembering special day of her life and that is Birthday. Surprise her with a beautiful bunch of roses, your own handmade wish card and a nice gift to bring smile to her face. Try giving these Teacher Birthday Cards to magical impression of these ecards making birthday celebrations warming and excited.
Teacher Birthday Cardsbirthday wishes to teacherbirthday cards for teacher

1 Response to "Teacher Birthday Cards"

Jazzie Casas Says :
March 14, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Lovin this! A while back I was looking for a thank you card for a friend's son. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

Post a Comment

 
 

Privacy Policies